Jazeera Flexiguard Waterproofing Paint Used Under Int/Exterior Tiles To Protect Surfaces From Leakages And Cracks
A cement-based paint used to insulate against water. It is used under interior and exterior tiles, having the characteristic of resistance to water leakage, cracking and humidity.
– When blending the two components (Component A powder + Component B liquid) of the product it forms a thixotropic slurry can be applied easily with a brush, roller or spray on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
– Highly flexible.
– Alkali resistant.
– Water Leakage Prevention.
– High resistance to efflorescence.
– High elongation and crack bridging.
– Good adhesion to all cementitious surfaces.
– Protects concrete from positive and negative hydrostatic pressure up to 1.5 bar.
– It can be applied up to 2mm thickness.
Packaging: 20Kg / DrumOMR 32.00 excl. Tax